Pages

30 December 2012

Music Monday ~ Tony Di Bart


Tony Di Bart ~ The Real Thing


Tony Di Bart hails from Maidenhead and released this single in 1994. It's his biggest single to date reaching Number 1 in May of that year. He has released other singles which include "Do It", "Why Did Ya" & "Turn Your Love Around".



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I liked that It was one of those ones you don't know till you hear it, i would say that was an excellent choice heheh!

    Have a brilliantly fantabulicious New Year Ian ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Music Monday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and yours. This one is new to me, but I really like it. Great beat! Makes you just want to start boppin' in your chair! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for partying with us!

    Happy New Year!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, the holidays were awesome for me and I'm now playing catch up with all of my lovelies. I appreciate you stopping by my little niche in Blogosphere while I was MIA.

    Your song pick this week is a new one for me even though it's 18 years old. It has a really catchy dance beat to it.

    Thanks for making 2012 a success for us on Monday's Music Moves Me and we look forward to having you with us in 2013, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great choice! really woke me up this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - if all is OK with your comment, it will appear shortly.