Pages

18 August 2013

Music Monday ~ Shanks & Bigfoot

Sweet Like Chocolate

Taken from their debut album "Swings & Roundabouts", Shanks & Bigfoot released "Sweet Like Chocolate" in 1999. The single reached number 1 in the UK Singles chart of this year, and was also a top 10 hit in Austria, Ireland, and a hit in New Zealand, Sweden, SwitzerlandBelgium, Germany & The Netherlands. Shanks & Bigfoot only released 3 singles, including this one. "Straight From The Heart", which they released under the name "Doolally" & "Sing-A-Long".


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Photobucket

Also check out The Xmas Dolly’s site too for more Music Monday Moves Me videos


8 comments:

  1. First time to hear this. I love it.

    Happy MM here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like this it had a chocolatey sound too and yes I know I'm nuts ;-)


    Have a nestletastic week Ian ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a Cadbury's Fruit n Nuts chocolate bar Steve LMFAO

      Have a great week & Happy Music Monday x

      Delete
  3. Good music. I like it. Love chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been in such a chocolate mood ever since I got out of the hospital in June. I just can't get my fill of it and you put this song up? No way! Now, I have to raid the freezer for some chocolate ice cream. Thanks for the excuse and for joining us on the dance floor on Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tune,first time I'm hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video to this song with the little redhead chocolate nut - like a kind of long ago mini-me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - if all is OK with your comment, it will appear shortly.